In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ted Nugent in 20 years.....

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭

20 years? Heck I thought that was last week!

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

I really enjoyed his music back in the day crank up the 8 track lol

I have not kept up on him just bits and pieces on his life on the internet

He is a bit on the outer rim but at least he is long way from being woke

Lol he might take the photo as a complement

Before I retired I worked with a army ranger vet he reminded me of Ted. I told him one day it caught him off guard that i knew who Ted was .it hurt my feelings like I was a old nerd or something lol

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Although Nugent is a proponent of the 2a and has done much to help keep the 2a in focus and to "protect" it, I cannot forgive him for being a draft dodger and a pedophile.

RLTW

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

Sam06

I knew he dodged the draft I heard about that years later the other part (pedophile ) I was unaware of .

but like I posted I use to listen to his music in the 70's the rest of his life not so much

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******

I haven't heard that before either

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe pedeo is a little strong but its a known fact he got legal guardianship of a 17 y/o girl when he was 30 so he could have sex with her.

We all know the DD tail.

I liked his music too when I was a teenager but then I didn't know what kind of guy he was then either.

BTW he was also a C-19 "denier" until he got it. While I am not a fauchi supporter or a guy who thinks shutting down for c-19 was the right thing I never denied it was real especially since I have had it 2 times, but denying it even exists is kind of stupid IMO.

RLTW