In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Idaho 4 Killer

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭

Is guilty as they come. I have to say that he could not have been more stupid. I wonder if he was intoxicated. My theory is that he was rejected by one of the girl that was working at the Vegetarian restaurant. Saw the way that all were happy on instagram and was infuriated to the point of murder.

but leaving the sheath behind and next to a dead victim will get him the death penalty for sure. And how stupid can you be to drive back over around the crime scene.

my only question is why did the 5 th roommate not call 911 at the time she heard AND Witnessed him walking out the house???

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe the house had a record of a lot of people walking the halls at all hours?

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,379 ******

Probably came back to retrieve the sheath but chickened out after seeing activity going on?? Who knows what goes on in the mind of a deranged nut case.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

He was an "incel" who hated women and wanted to kill the source of his rejection.

I you are not familiar with "incel" just Google it

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I just read some "EXPERT" is saying these were probably his first murders. Maybe, but it would not surprise me that others were to be discovered.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,667 ******

I've said all along- he was stalking one or more of those girls.

• Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭✭

He was a budding serial killer just like Ted Bundy. If he would have gotten by with it, he would have killed again and again. With today's technology they get caught usually quicker than years past.

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

I bet he has murdered before.

Yes this technology is unreal. Every citizen now carries their Iphone, and criminals don't realize they are tracking their every movement, once the cops pull their records. In most murders, more than one person is involved and the cops pull the text messages. It is better than a bug that records speech, it is like a recording of the thoughts of the criminals. Powerful evidence, provided to cops by the criminals.

Not to mention, security cams every where. Cops love those cams! That's how they ID'd the white Hundai in Idaho/Washington.

• Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭

@allen griggs Not to mention, what ever you put on the internet...