In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It never rains in California

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

They have atmospheric rivers instead of plain old rain like we used to have. The main difference is the atmospheric river stuff is very scary. It is caused by cow farts and the ignorant people who insist on eating beef. Those people need to be taught to eat grass and tofu whether they like it or not.

• "Atmospheric rivers extend thousands of miles from the tropics to the western U.S. They are responsible for up to 65% of the western USA's extreme rain and snow events. Climate change will make atmospheric rivers warmer, more intense and more frequent."
  • WAIT A MINUTE!! I thought the western U.S. was in dire need of water. Can they not fill their pools with the atmospheric river water?? And if it is going to be warm then that would be more comfortable for the folks who get caught out in it. Dang, I wish we would have had these atmospheric rivers instead of rain when I was growing up.

Comments