In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

just sorting out few things for gun show............

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭

been downstairs at reloading bench sorting some things out I decided to sell. got a table at gun show next week 21-22 in Morgantown wv if anyone is close. decided to sell couple loaders as I have about 400 28ga shells loaded and am considering selling my 28ga as well. also have a 20ga loader and no more 20 gauges, so think it will go on the table as well. found over1100 28ga wads I have picked up at various places, never knew I had that many! also found 7 boxes of 150 gr 8mm bullets and 2 boxes of 220gr 8mm. I have about 5-6 boxes loaded up and I think my hunting days are over so they will go on the table to, along with a couple dozen gallon ziploc bags of brass.

I just never realized how much junk I had collected over the years and worst is this isn't half of what is there but I am gonna keep the 30 caliber stuff for my son, though I doubt he ever gets the urge to load as I have 8-10 boxes of 30-06 loaded for him, and I only think he hunts so he can go to the cabin and play poker with us old farts. Kinda sad to get rid of this stuff but I would rather see it put to good use by someone than just collect dust and have the wife give it away/trash it after I am gone. found a bunch of kid junk also, some plastic jugs of BB's and about a dozen cheap pocket knives, and a bunch of small camo pouches, I usually give this stuff to kids that are with their parents at the show, if their folks don't care, those little smiles make the weekend for me..........

I also found an original winchester buttplate for model 12 in the original rubber recoil pad box my dad had put on his model 12 back in the 50's, anyone got an idea what price I should put on the buttplate?? he had the stock cut down so it won't fit back on his shotgun now.

Comments