In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Antiques Dealer who sprayed Homeless Woman with Water ARRESTED

Zebra 2.0Zebra 2.0 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

https://news.yahoo.com/f-antiques-dealer-recorded-spraying-075105837.html

The San Francisco antiques dealer who was denounced after video showed him spraying a homeless woman with a water hose was arrested Wednesday and charged with ...

The woke mob already went after him and vandalized and spray painted his business. Only in California!

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******

It's a good bet Brooke Jenkins is a [self censor].

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,345 ******

Blame the businessman for trying to clean up the area... And Mr. P. the guy pressing this is probably a (self censor)... And this is just another reason why I left that cesspool they call California...

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭

No surprise a DEMOCRAT controlled city where homeless are treated better than tax payers. No wonder businesses are leaving in droves.

• Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭

There are some advantages to harsh winters. Like they say in North Dakota, 40 below keeps out the riffraff.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

IMHO, no different than spraying a dog that's pooping on your lawn. People(?) choose to be homeless in most cases.

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭

Homeless are more protected than tax paying business owners. so glad I don’t live or work in Commiefornia

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

We vacationed in San Francisco back in the late 90’s, and we all had a great time. But, I would not go back there today even if someone else was paying

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭

They elected a new mayor that harped on and on about helping change things and how the "experiment" failed. They were going to do more to get people off the streets and entice businesses to stay. Sounds like that was all lies. If the surrounding businesses were not ready to close up and move I'm guessing they are thinking hard about it now.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I don't feel like what he did was bad at all.

That said he has lived in SF for 30 years so he had to know no good was going to come from his actions.

He should have left years ago or learned to live with it because he should know by now the city and the woke mob losers will not be on his side.

RLTW