In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What's the difference between a firearm and a pet?

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭

Apparently my wife doesn't understand and I'm at a loss as to how to explain it to her. With an hour to go, I'm the high bidder at $400.01 on a gun that retails for over $500. She says if I win it she's going to buy a $800 puppy.

The wall-hanger I posted about (I bid on the wrong auction when distracted by strong drink or something) got shipped to the wrong ffl. I had used the gunbroker "find a dealer" but the one I picked isn't currently doing transfers, and I emailed the seller and told him I was having an issue and would delay sending payment until I got a receiving FFL lined up. I sent the correct paperwork with the check but they still shipped to the dealer I picked in the system. They promptly refunded the shipping cost and paid the extra transfer fee, but I have yet to see the rifle. The dealer who got it may be able to do transfers soon or he will ship it to the intended dealer.

I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments