In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Help getting a reply from GB staff...

floppersfloppers Member Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in General Discussion

Got a check from GB early Dec.22... Due to an overpayment. The check would not clear my bank and now can not get anyone at GB to tell me why, or even respond to my question. How do contact appropriate dept. to gain a response to my question??

Comments

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

No one here can help you.

Proceed with caution.

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited January 2023

No one on the forums is an employee of GB or has access to the buttons on the auction side.

Open a support issue and be patient. Do not keep replying to your support issue once you file it. Each time you would do so it bumps it to the back of the line.

Aside from being short staffed as most businesses, they just returned from shot show and need some time to catch up. I'm sorry I don't have the answer you're looking for.

Now that you're here and posted, Welcome to the forums. Stick around and join in.

• toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Seems weird to me that you need to have a CC on file for billing, but they sent you a check. I'd think that they'd just credit your account.

• scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭

Seems like @toad67 is onto something. An overpayment then a hard check that won’t clear your bank? Whole thing seems odd.

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******

As montanajoe stated, open a support issue and be patient. Just once, and wait.

This discussion has been closed.