In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any New Pistol Brace News

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

I did a Forum search and I found nothing newer that 06/2021. Any updates guys?

It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

From what I have seen the almost 300 page rule the lawyers keep finding more than the title

Like all imported firearms with a brace from the factory or added on here are that no way to make them legal they must be turned in or destroyed

There's a 88 day rule if your form is not accepted in 88 days it's s automatic denile and the ATF said they would pursue charges

With 40 million guns their is no way they can even get a small portion before that date

Many states have laws you can not even own a sbr so as soon as try to register with the big boys the local boys will be knocking for breaking state laws

When you apply you giving the ATF all the info so they know exactly where it's at to come and get it

One little nugget just found you are not allowed to let any one else shoot it it has to be the regestered owner only

Once you do register it you cannot cross state lines with out written permission from the ATF

if you sell it the buyer has to pay the 200.00 tax and paperwork

Several laws suits in or about to be issued

Today I read even some dems are upset and demanding the ATF be reeled in and the rule is out of their power to make such rules

Tons of videos on YouTube

From gun rights lawyers:

Most every one says hold off doing any paper work or shipping or destroying your guns

They all have faith the SCOTUS will see thru the overreach an and attempt to go so much against our rights

Doth take what I posted as the gospel it's just a collection of bits and pieces I have heard and seen on the internet

Best just do a internet search on latest or even youtube on sites like the GOA or . Way more than I can name pro. Gun .pod casters all easy to find

If your Like me it will just rase your BP

and increase your distrust and hate toward the ATF

• brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭

There is 2 articles in Gun Rights and Constitutional Law

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

@cbxjeff where did you search?

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Mr. Perfect, I made the mistake of searching under "General Discussion". I need to quit posting after 7:00 AM. Looking at all pages on the auction side for pistol braces, I guess it's not a law yet.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭

I've got a few things here......people wanting to get rid of them instead of risking whatever nonsense might be coming. I don't think there will be any final rule on this anytime soon. Its pure nonsense and they know it.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com