In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Check Out The Maroon The Antis Hired In California.....

Comments

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******
    edited February 2023

LOL! wow, just wow the expert must have served in a different ARMY than I did or maybe I just forgot the training on how a single round can be used to sever a body in half...

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

I hope people who advocate for military service as a prerequisite for POTUS understand now how meaningless that position is.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

That boob has never shot a gun. The problem is, the court, minus some judicial notice, has to make a determination as to credibility and they're going to automatically deem someone of his rank to be credible.

Let's presume for a moment the judge has been hunting at some point in his life. The judge is going to know that a .223 hell even a 30.06 can't sever the upper body from the lower body, or decapitate. But if the judge hasn't, they're going to at least be persuaded somewhat, yes?

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

Col. Tucker is a typical liberal gun grabber. They spout these lies as facts and when cross examined, can only scream "Facist! Racist! Domestic terrorist!..."

The Second Ammendment, it says what it says.