In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The end of the day on Sunday...

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,596 ✭✭✭✭

Took a little drive around the conservation area. My intentions were to fish and take a short hike. Things usually do not go the way you planned. I arrived at the lake and a guy was trying to get his boat back out of the water and he was hung up. I drove over and asked if he had a chain. We hooked him up and I pulled him out of the water.

I have never seen a more bald set of tires on a truck in my life. I am glad I happened by as the lake is a few miles from anything he did not have a cell phone on him either. He thanked me and I headed over to the other side of the conservation area to take a hike.

I walked about half a mile in to take some pics of Turkeys in the area. I was concealed in some Cedar trees and to my right here came a couple salty looking gentlemen with rifles. Turns out they were yote hunting so I left as I did not want to get in their way.....

So much for fishing and hiking....I did come upon some deer and got a few decent pics. No antlers noted so might have to do some shed hunting this week...

Comments