In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ohio is a dangerous place lately , factory explosion

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭

I feel bad for all those people having molten metal raining down and no where to run to

It had to be like a mini pompeii .

where I use to work one side of the plant had a aluminum foundry the other side had a cast iron foundry. in the middle was all the machining and assembly departments ( yes it is a large place )

some small fires and lucky nothing large or real bad .

I was on the fire brigade a short time learned a lot though

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, and as expected DEMOCRATs and their corrupt partisan media have politicized both incidents.

Having said that, imagine how safe you would feel merely walking down the sidewalk in ANY DEMOCRAT controlled city such as Chicago, Memphis, Philly, Portland, Baltimore, NYC, and San Francisco. Interesting how DEMOCRATs and the media ignore their violent crime statistics.

BTW if taking a stroll in San Fran be sure not to step in human feces: its everywhere.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******

This has me wondering. Just what IS the largest Republican controlled city in the US? Population wise?

😲

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,258 ******

Now, adding insult to injury, Pete Buttigieg showed up there today.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain