In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S&W 9mm ez slide performance center

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone own one of these yet???? I'm looking at buying on next month. I have shot a 380 ez slide, but not the PC/ported 9mm ez slide. I'm actually buying it for my wife to carry. She has the Ruger lcp 380 II, but her hands are too big for it, and she says it "bites" the palm of her hand. Oakie

Comments

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭

Oakie, my LCP 380 doesn't bother my palm but it pinches my finger every time I pull the trigger. It hurts! I'm guessing if I would ever have to fire it in a defensive situation I wont notice the pinch!!😁

I prefer my Smith 642 or my Ruger LCR but that LCP sure does hide in my pocket real good!!

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a S&W 9mm ez-slide on GB about a year ago and love it. It's isn't the ported model but that would just make it more comfortable for her. I had to get something like this because my fingers are so sore and old I just had a hard time racking anything else. Let us know what she thinks.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭

I have one that was to be the wife's but she had problems with the grip safety getting it depressed far enough for her it is not reliable I have no problems with it and has been very reliable for me

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭

Got the ported and all that stuff and that thing is a great pistol. Smooth-- No issues although only a box through it.