In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What is their definition of assault rifle?

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,383 ***** Forums Admin

Pretty much anything that's semi-auto, and looks bad-*.

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭✭

In reality, anything that you can put a bullet in and then make said bullet come out faster than walking speed!

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

While definitions have become meaningless, and seeking them out is the playing into the left's hands as it de-rails the actual conversation, I would posit that an assault rifle is any rifle that is used with the intent to rob, intimidate, detain, injure or kill someone during an event that is illegal in nature.

It is the use, not the rifle.

An AR punching holes in paper at the range is not an assault rifle.

A 1903-A3 punching holes in a tax collector probably is.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Agenda Driven.

Asking "People," that know very little about weapons in general, a "Specific" question, usually illicit's blank stares. 🤔

Liberal's seem very good at that "Blank Stare," deflection, when pressed for "Specifics."

"Nothing to See Here. Move Along Now."

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******

Nah Don, shooting a tax collector isn't an assault. Shooting a nursing mom through her door is though.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭

Might as well be Any and evey gun they hate so many sheeple have allowed the propaganda and kool-aid to brain wash them and has taken hold

They are to blinded to see its the people with mental issues and growing up with no gudince except gang life where killing and and shooting are so normal its become like robbing the corner market ever week for so many no big deal

I have no answers but forcing the judges and DA's to be held personaly accountable and be charged with the same crime for every one they let back on the street would along way

With in days a lot of changes would take place

JMHO I think viguantism will be making a come back peope are sick of the system

Calling Paul kernsey