In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ATF Director

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭✭

Could not say what a Assault Weapon is. "I am not a firearm expert". Is there anyone in the present Administration that knows anything? --------------------------Ray

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Why would the Director of the ATF possibly be a "Firearm Expert?" 🙄

See @hillbille's post above.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I am a brick layer, a mason if you will. I cannot say for sure what a brick is. Where in hell does the Biden administration find all these totally inept, incompetent, unqualified, useless people?? Not a single one of them is suited for the positions they hold or actually do their jobs. Unless; are they doing something else besides their jobs that we, the people aren't allowed to know about??

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin

Well the (R)s helped approve that guy, so there's that.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Might as well kiss them bye boys.. your guns are gone...or soon will be..

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

An ADMINISTRATOR doesn't have to KNOW anything about the real work. I've seen this several times as new Postmaster Generals were appointed. They knew NOTHING about mail service but were proclaimed geniuses of business(or just had connected friends on the appointing committee).

• Options

There are a Crap Ton, of Rhinos in place right now.

It's time for People to WAKE UP, and clean house.

The only way things will change, is that enough people will finally get fed up and come out and VOTE in force. Apathy and those deciding that their Votes will not matter anyway, have allowed these posers to remain where they are.

That needs to change. Get up, get out and Vote.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

At some people will realize that those who they are calling RINOS are actually the Republican Party as it exists today. This includes the vast majority of the anti-Trumpers and, like it or not, the majority of Trump supporters.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭

Both parties nominate only considering the nominee's ideology. They consider any knowledge or even common sense that a nominee may have to actually be detrimental because it would get in the way of furthering their parties plans. They don't want competency, just ideology.

Both parties also want their voters to be the same way. Under educated and uninformed but easily manipulated and made passionate about things they don't really understand. That's how we elected a community organizer, a reality show host and a over the hill, 40 year career politician that had no accomplishments while in office. How's that working out for us? Bob

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

To me the politicians are playing the game of denial so they can jump.on what ever the administration wind is blowing that day

The fact he said yes I feel No one should own a assault whepon

however I can't tell you what one is .i can only their bad and you don't need to own it

Same way ATF works we can't tell you anything thats ok and be held accountable but we can decide what's bad any time we don't like it

10 yts a pistol brace was OK not today now your a felon 20 to 50 million people have them how many even know what's going on with the ATF untill they get a knock on the door come with us your now a felon

• Options

Welkome to Amerika Comrade.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Brandon filled his cabinet with people completely unqualified for the job (look at secretary of transportation for example) and they in turn hired political stooges who are incompetent

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

I truly hope our next president and no not creepy Joe no matter how they stuff the votes

1st day in office declares evey thing null and void and every appointed person out of office followed next day by all the illegals deported qith in 48 hours any complainers protesters go with them

The IRS and BATF shut down completely for infringing on our rights

And then get back to work restoring the USA

• Options
    edited May 2023

Here is what the ATF director did for about half his career:

Steve Dettelbach served from 1992 to 2006 as a career federal prosecutor in the Civil Rights Division. As a kicker Dick Durbin loves him.

He is a liberal Political Stooge.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin

" As a kicker Dick Durbin loves him."

That's plenty enough reason to tramp that ATF director.

• Options

Right! Dick Durbin is the poster boy for what is wrong in Illinois and Washington DC

• Options

"Don't Step On Me."

We should ALL, be flying that flag.

You see it all over my neighborhood. (As it should be.)

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭

Love it!

I have the stars & stripes displayed and so do about half the people in my community. But the Gadsden flag makes a bold statement about the attitude of the person flying it. I love seeing it.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******

During Thomas Massie's questioning of him, it appears he may have created a new legal defense for pistol brace owners, lol!

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited May 2023