In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If you use Gmail and you are a seller on GB you might want to check something.....

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,699 ✭✭✭✭

I just ran into the craziest nonsense.

My emails seemed to be lighter than normal. I check my spam regularly and I am pretty good about staying on top of things, but I have only had a few messages.

I thought I would just check by putting "Gun Broker" in my search bar in my email.

WOW....a ton of messages popped up, but they were NOT in my inbox and NOT in my spam folder.

I was soooo confused. With some help from Gun Broker I found out the issue.

My user to user messages were marked "Promotional" so they were just being tucked to the side like a late night TV commercial.

I found pages and pages of messages. I sent a reply to everyone, but some were way too late and the items had ended.

We have it fixed now....but I have NO CLUE how that started and I fear that it is a Google ordeal that might have been set automatically. I don't know how all of the other promotional messages end up over there, but my customer emails have never been an issue until this ordeal.

In case this is something affecting more than me I figured I'd let you guys know to check your promotional folder in your gmail.

Good luck!

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments