In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This young man is amazing.

asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭

OK, it's a long vid. Two hours and forty eight minutes worth, but worth watching. Put prejudices toward hackers aside. If you want to skip past his personal history go to 1:34:00 to watch the nitty gritty, down and dirty. It's disgusting and the young man deserves a medal for what he is doing. What he willingly exposes himself to and his mission is beyond commendable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjz_07-DvE0

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭

No time now but I will try and watch or at least skim thru it soon

Must be a good video to be promoted this way

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭

There are a lot of sick people out there.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

I watched about one minute of this video. As a parent whose child was kidnapped and molested, It brought back a flood of memories that I don't wish to think about. I will say, this man is doing a great job. I just thank God that I didn't carry out my plans, but instead, turned to my faith in God. My child turned out okay, but still has some issues that will never go away. I hope none of you Men and Women, ever have to experience, what Donna and I have been through. Oakie