In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Does any one else feel this way

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Politics

JMHO

But sure seems like the democrats and bidens pupet masters

Are pushing hard to get some kind of huge fight started between all Americans

all the illegals allowed in by the tennof thousands un checked

the courts tossing out and refusing to.prosicute thousands

basic making it legal to steel under a 1000 a day and walk away

use drugs in public

take over some one house or property and have more rights than the owner

Going after any one using self defense against their thug and drug masses

Forcing the gender battle and mental issues on all of us allowing men to share the girls facilities

i think , So they can declare Marshel law and ignore the 2024 election and ignore or declare the constitution Invalid to finely get ther way complete control

A lot of similarties to hitlers take over

Comments

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭

In politics it is always follow the money and it wont change until we have TERM LIMITS for all elected officials.

• Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

My to cents, everything the democrat party has done is to divide the country while preaching unity.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

Look in the mirror and ask yourself just how prepared you are to defend your country. It's not all about how many tools you have but how well you are prepared mentally and physically to use those tools.

• TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭

I am too old to run, and too stubborn to give up.

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

@Mobuck and @Tflogger Nail it.

I'm in pretty good shape for my age. (62) 6'1" 195 lbs. (But) I'm not gonna be running and gunning against 18-25 year olds.

At the same time, I'm not giving up either.

Molon Labe'

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Dad's cousin was a special agent in the FBI and was reactivated when first bombing occurred in World Trade Center. He was a honorable man.

I watched almost all of the FBI Whistleblowers testifying before congress. For some time now I have been losing respect for the FBI and this was the last straw. I look upon Christopher Wray and Merrick Garland as the enforcers for the Democratic Party and Mass Media as their mouth piece. Doubt very much if problem will be fixed but seems it has been exposed now. "Molon Labe" you darn tooting.--------------------------------Ray

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭

Anything to distract from Biden's incompetence as POTUS and the Biden family illegal activities.