In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dumb Blonde Joke for a Saturday night

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,634 ✭✭✭✭

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, 'Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.'

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible! So many men dying like that.

Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved.'

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, 'How many is a Brazilian?

Comments

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,634 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks....someone sent that to me a while back.....

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, never heard that one before.......that is rare in itself......plus it was funny!

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,066 ******
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,042 ✭✭✭✭

That’s a good one. I will be using it

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,416 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    nonisnonis Member Posts: 2

This blonde walking down mail street comes across this showroom of all these expensive sports

cars and says I don't really need a new car but I'll just look around to see what they have after waling

around the show room for over 2 hours she spots one in the corner OH I just gotta check this one

out! she walks around the car 6 or 7 times finely she opens the drivers door bends over to check out

the quality of the material of the interior and lets a FART she says OH I hope nobody heard that she

straightens up turns around a salesman says can I help you ma'am? Blonde says how much is this

car? Salesman says ma'am you farted just checking out the quality of the material of the interior and

you'll * if I tell you the price of this car!

Blonde's husband comes home every day and tells his blonde wife a blonde joke. One day his wife

says I'm not a dumb blonde I'M smart, I memorized all the capitals of the states! He though for a

moment and then said Ohio she said "O"