In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy Mothers Day

austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,043 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in General Discussion

To all the Moms out there

Comments

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

I agree, Happy Mother’s Day to all the real woman, not to the gender changers.

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,067 ******

Rather a person, animal, or just a old man, To the Mommas of each thank you and Happy Mothers Day.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,614 ✭✭✭✭

We really for the most part do not realize what our moms did and went with out just for us as we're growing up .

When we get a bit older and look back we were truly blessed to have parents who lived for us kids sacrificed a lot to make a better life than they had for us

Spoiled us a little or best they could with what little they had

and now we have paid it forward to our kids and grand kids And understand wanting our kids to have and do better

Yes I realize there is such thing as a terrible mom and parents i see them in the news too often And the results sadly

My mom passed away along with dad some years back .but I think of them often

I did my best to say how much I apeicated and loved them for instilling good ethics and respect for others later in life before they passed on

RIP Mom and dad you deserve a special place with all the parents for all the efforts

My wife is cut from the same cloth she will do any thing for our kids

• Options
    elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Mothers Day Mrs. Peter Butterbut.

• Options
    62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, my better half has spent the last two months down in Ft. Worth.......taking care of our daughter, after her lower back spinal surgery. Mom's will do that, ya know.

Even though I had to stay home to hold down the fort(do taxes), and take care of the dog, I called yesterday to thank her........FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

She completes me........and our family.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,415 ******

Reason I grew up to become one who respected my elders, opened doors for ladies, and all that other stuff that has been pushed aside and or forgotten in today's world.

Happy Heavenly Mothers Day Mom!

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Yep

Mom used what ever was handy in a blink of a eye and she always had shoes on if nothing else was close lol

If she had a little time it was go cut me a switch make it a good one if it breaks you will get another and start over

Tough love then as it was known

Now would be child abuse

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,043 ✭✭✭✭

My moms weapon of choice was a wooden paint stirrer. Back when I was a kid they were much thicker than they are today