In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a great auction....

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

First one of these I've seen, missed the first 49 of them. It's nice to see that there are still some good people out there.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/986099637

Comments

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,042 ✭✭✭✭

No CC fees and only $25.00 shipping... Another nice to see

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭

No 1 and no 50 are auctions run on Gunbroker. All the rest are available for $750 straight from Henry, the are on their website for purchase.

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭

Actually, all the others are sold out already, good for them, the email just came out a few days ago.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭

Wow! The generosity of both Henry and the bidders is humbling. Proves that there are a few good people left in this country! Bob

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

I am sold on Henry Firearms, even before reading this.

I like everything about the Co. (This story only confirms that.) Good on them, and the people who bid it up to $2500. Sounds like "All the proceeds from the other 49," were donated by Henry to the cause. Good on them.

I have a Steel Carbine Side Gate, .44mag Lever Action. I consider it one of my nicest Firearms. Extremely well made, Quality furniture and Checkering. Just superb.

Prayers offered up for the young man. A tough road, for sure.

*None of us really have it bad off here. People like this young Man, do. Brings a tear to the eye. Chokes me up, reading stuff like this.

Thank you for posting the Auction/Story, Todd.

*If you have not checked out/handled, looked at a Henry Firearm, I would encourage you to do so.

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,066 ******