In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

With Washington State's new AWB bill, can a resident sell on GB if it ships to an out of state FFL?

wa_ar9wa_ar9 Member Posts: 2

Pretty much as title says.. Not sure if I have to "sell" to an out of state FFL, or if I can sell to an out of state resident and go through an FFL as usual.


Sign In or Register to comment.