In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Well now, who really dunnit???

wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Politics

Last night on the Ingram Angle Laura reported that it looks like it was the Ukrainians who blew up the Nord Stream pipelines, and that the US was aware of it from the start. It never made any sense, economically or militarily, that the Russians blew it up themselves since they controlled the flow and had already shut the pipelines down. You need highly trained divers and support equipment in order to operate at those depths and somehow, I doubt the Ukrainians had the needed equipment to pull it off on their own. If the Ukrainians were involved, and that's a big "IF", who assisted them?

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, it is time for me to fess up. I blew the pipe line up. I was out fishing in my pontoon boat and hooked the gas line. Well the problem was the hooked lure was my favorite for deep sea fishing. So, I hooked 25 pounds of tannerite to a line and dropped it over board near my lure. when the tannerite went off I was dismayed to see my lure was still hooked to the bottom. I had blown the wrong pipe. Drat! Using the remainder of my tannerite I lowered the second charge on the other pipe and got my lure back.

The closely guarded secret is my method for exploding tannerite deep under water with out getting my feet wet.

True story.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

I have long been of the opinion that "He who first smelt it, delt it!"

That is all I have to say.