In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stainless Winchester 94 XTR post 64 30-30 ??

my-handymanmy-handyman Member Posts: 298 ✭✭

Has any one heard of this type of Winchester 94?? This is on GI 102343092. Do you guys have any other info maybe?

Extremly rare , if not one of a kind. Winchester carbine model 94 XTR in 30 30 . New condition XTR 30 30 with Brushed stainless steel trigger, receiver and barrel bands. Made in 1978. Winchester said was made in 1978.

With much research I found that around 2,000 such as this were made in 1999

Thanks for looking and any info!!! Vernon

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭

The only info I have is the 2000 made in 1999 for the 2000 shot show. There have been many instances of Winchester using an electroless nickle finish on 94 receivers and other parts for their many commemoratives. Perhaps someone has mistaken that for stainless. We have a couple of real Winchester experts on here and perhaps they will chime in. Bob

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭

There were 24 pages of Winchester 94's on the auction side. There was only one that matched the poster's "stainless" mention. Best Regards - AQH

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/989622024