In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rut Roh, Shaggy!

NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,699 ✭✭✭✭

Hunter pleads guilty to tax and firearm related charges. Tip of the iceberg for that family, I'm afraid.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-agrees-plead-guilty-federal-tax-gun-case

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,496 ✭✭✭✭

The Bidens just eliminated a discovery process that would have tracked the money trail from the son to the father.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, agree with everything said above.

What a load of Bovine Scatology.

You or I, on a Tax Evasion charge where we owed the Federal government over $100,000 in Taxes? (That is on the money he is claiming he took in.) We'd be going to Jail. (But then Al Sharpton has got away with it for years. Last I heard, he owed about $5 million in back taxes.)

I fully agree with the above statement of it being a Defense/diversionary tactic to mitigate the ongoing Investigation. I'd like to know why the story of "his girlfriend" at the time throwing his gun away in the trash can out front of a busy store, after Hunter had it for two weeks. (Hunter found out and told her to go back and get it.) She went back, couldnt find it (and the very best?) Spoke to the store manager about it, who called the Cops. Is not told more often. That is the height of irresponsible behavior.

Think we'd be getting away from that?

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,699 ✭✭✭✭

Can that investigation not continue on it's own? Assuming, of course, that it was allowed to by the current crooked DOJ.