In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning Citori Upland

Dixie16Dixie16 Member Posts: 78

I would appreciate any thoughts/ feedback on above Citori Upland. I have been looking for a 12 gauge Citori suoerlight, steel receiver 26” barrels for grouse hunting and have noticed this upland 24” listed for a few weeks . Thanks in advance for any help, gun looks in good shape, my biggest concern is the 24”barrels and it looks to of had the stock cut and aftermarket recoil pad added, this doesn’t bother me value wise just hoping it doesn’t change the way the gun shoulders. Gun would be used for grouse hunting only, I have a citori superlight feather 12 gauge 26” barrels and alloy receiver, wondering how this would compare.

thanks again

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭

You can always change the pad to one that you like, including ones designed not to catch on clothing when the gun is mounted. For fast point and shoot upland hunting the 24" barrel should be fine. For everything else I prefer at least a 26" to help the swing. That seems to be a fair price and a whole lot less than the superlight versions. Bob

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭

I have had one upland and although it wasn’t fired a lot it was a sweet unit that handled very well after I got familiar with it. Very well built imo and that to me is a fair retail price. Darn shame shipping and taxes the states steal from us affects the bottom line a person pays.

• Options
    Dixie16Dixie16 Member Posts: 78

Thanks Bob and Grasshopper for your responses.

Jamie