In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Probably coming soon to Kalifornia, Oregone, and Washington

NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭

A de facto ban on firearms by executive fiat.

Do you suppose all those gang bangers and cartel members that are causing the havoc in her state will pay any attention? Will someone sue her for endangering them by removing their right to protection?

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin

By golly I think you're right.

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

Ever since COVID fear and the "we're doing this to protect you" mask mandates, governors have been overreaching with impunity. The NM governor's actions are just another example and there will be more. And they will continue to get more dictatorial. Count on it.

I've asked the question before: how do we fight this? No response. Not because we can't fight against these totalitarian decisions made by governments but because the reality is the decisions don't hurt enough yet. Like the frog in the cool pot of water, we're still OK. But the temperature of that water is rising. And just like that frog, we're done for if we just stay put.

Our government is broken from the top to the bottom. No elected official will stand up for you or me because they're standing in line for their next special interest kickback. We all see that. The question is...what are we gonna do about it?

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    hififile324hififile324 Member Posts: 1

She has nothing to worry about. She has several concealed guns protecting her! Rule for the but not for me!

I wonder why she did not ban driving cars in public, even if you have a license? Cars kill a lot more than guns!

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Those that have/utilize "Protective Details," but want to penalize Law Abiding Citizens by voting in/implementing Gun Laws - are enormous Hypocrites, that seem to think their lives are more valuable than ours.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******

She got her hiney handed to her in court. LMAO.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain