In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can you imagine a Biden - Fetterman ticket

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2023 in Politics

It would be a "No Brainer"

Comments

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭

It would be just funny.... But in the Wizard of Oz who's who? They are both brain dead

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭

How could it be worse than what we have?

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭

The commies would still vote for them and they would get 90 millions "votes". SMDH

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭

I imagined it.

I saw the end of America, our country overrun by enemies foreign and domestic. I saw Fetterman using a copy of the Constitution as a blanket as he slept on a park bench. I saw the American military prance in to towns in rainbow colored tanks to quell all racism and homophobia by being racist and homophobic themselves. I saw the White House renamed to "The inclusive regardless of skin color unless you happen to be white House".

I also saw the GB Forums continue unchanged because nothing can break those that hold fast to truth, community, and American values.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭

I think it would be Kamala-Fetterman before biden, as I think whatever they are pumping into him to keep him halfway cognitive is gonna quit working before long........... and * and uncle fester would be a total joke as neither one could even read the teleprompter, let alone make an off the cuff speach/remark that would make any sense

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭

If Donald Duck ran as a democrat, he would win. The democrats have learned that they can alter the vote numbers at will and always get away with it.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭

Dems certainly took advantage of the loose voting rules. See what it got us