In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The silence is deafening on this miscarriage of Justice.

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

The Epoch Times has an article linked from CFP that describes a January 6th ACCUSED spending his 1,000th day in jail without a trial. He was transferred to real high security prisons, denied visits from his lawyers and family. Beaten and placed in solitary, locked away for 23-1/4 hours a day. He is ACCUSED, and PRESUMED innocent, yet our Federal Government is treating him much like the North Koreans do to their political prisoners.

The war in Ukraine is horrid, Putin is pure evil. The HAMAS attack on Israeli Jews is an act of insane cowards. These two issues are taking all the news channels 24/7 down the road of most important news to be covered. All the while the greatest miscarriage of Justice is happening right before our eyes with no push back from WE THE PEOPLE against Federal Government and its abuse of these fellow citizens.

Those involved in January 6th need and deserve punishment. The process now is the punishment. People are getting prison terms and a felony record for walking in open doors right past welcoming police taking a few pictures then leaving, never causing damage, never forcing themselves into the building. They spent months or over a year in jail before they got a trial, the trial was a formality with preordained outcomes and severe, over the top punishment.

The January 6th convicted have already served their pre-trial detention without bail. Locked away, kept from legal representation and family, abused by guards and tortured without a trial date set. This story, the abuse of power by the Government against these fellow Citizens should be the number one story in the nation. We should not rest until true Justice is served against the responsible Police and Court goons allowing this political punishment to go on unchallenged.

Indeed, the silence is deafening.

Comments

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭

This whole thing is to keep us controlled so we won't ever question the government again.

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭

Amen sister, they wanna keep us down

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

Red coats,Bolsheviks = gulags

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,491 ✭✭✭✭

Political Prisoners have no rights in any crap hole country. We are throwing away something very special in human history, and half of the voters in the US are celebrating it.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023

I had a very high "Security Clearance," at a very "High Security" (undergound) facility. (For about 4 years.) I learned very quickly, what was "going on in the World," was (in fact) completely different than what was "Really," going on in the World.

This is but one (domestic) example.

We are all being manipulated.

*Here I go, putting myself on "The List," again. (I've been on "The List," for a very long time now.) As he waves to the NSA, various other Agencies. (Hi, Guys.)

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

I for one dont get my news from what constitutes media. There are plenty of reliable sources out there like Newsmax, OAN, and AM radio. Plenty of good sources online as well.

My brain circuitry prevents me from allowing filthy corrupt media select my candidates and I refuse to buy into their Baker Sierra concept GOP cant win.

• Options

I urge you all to listen to NPR radio in the morning as you make breakfast. It is my daily ritual to learn what the enemy is thinking and saying. I too listen to AM talk radio, specifically Glenn Beck and the two buffoons that supposedly replaced Rush Limbaugh (RIP) for information. The idea behind listening to NPR is to see how far they will go in defending the acts of HAMAS Islamic murdering terrorists and how the Israeli war is so wrong, with Israel being blamed for trying to eliminate HAMAS, as it should be.

There is good information, albeit sporadic, about the January 6th accused and convicted. The NPR line is always the convicted are white supremacist that follow the dog whistles of Donald Trump and deserve the punishment they got because they are still trying to destroy our fair and just Federal Government. If that does not make you puke, little else will. There is never a mention of the severe punishment based upon political revenge. The convicted often getting sentences that far outstrip sentences given to violent criminals with lengthy records of violence and mayhem.

The remainder of the MSM just follow along ignoring any facts and celebrating the excesses of the DOJ in destroying peoples lives over a stroll through an open door taking a few selfies and leaving. They lie or ignore the details behind the murder of Ashley Babbit and claim up to six police officers were killed during the riot, a riot they call an insurrection.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

If you can listen to NPR and eat at the same time, your stomach is superior to mine.

Chris Plante and Dan Bongino in the AM

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

I've been wondering for a while if and when Amnesty International was going to get involved.

Didn't the shooter of Ashli Babbit get a promotion? Also Jan. 6 wasn't a demonstration. Since there wasn't looting or general physical and property damage.

I gave up on NPR ever since "Click and Clack" went off. Yes I know Tommy passed but they could have just ran old stuff under "Best Of".

• Options

The (D) Congresscritter that pulled the fire alarm to INTERFERE WITH A CONGRESSIONAL VOTE, a felony gets a little fine and told not to do it again. Meanwhile, Jan 6th ACCUSED are still in pre trial detention and the convicted are rotting in prison with harsh sentences.

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭

You can bet that if any of these political prisoners were minorities or persons of color, that heads would be exploding at ACLU offices. Not a peep out of the champions of 'civil rights'.