In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Do You Find Yourself Yelling At -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Politics

The TV when they show all the various Arab "Protests," against Israel?

I throw the single digit salute repeatedly. Who do you think started this?

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭

The single digit salute? Don

• Options

Maybe better called the One Finger Salute. (Flying the Bird.)

• Options

The more I hear about the Atrocities commited, against Women, Children, Old People, Babies, the Madder I get.

No sympathy here, for Gaza. None.

Talk about Hardening Hearts.

They are about to take a serious Beating, at their own behest.

• Options

And Egypt, (for the 1st time in years) gave their populace acquiescence to Protest. How quaint. The same Arab Country that has said, they will not accept Palestinian Immigrants and has the Border closed, in order to allow trucks with Aid in and Gazan's out. 👍

Those people deserve each other. 🤔

• Options
    RossoRacerRossoRacer Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭

Honestly I'm wondering if both sides are doing some shady things. The story about Hamas bombing their own hospital was disproven pretty quick from what I heard, then they release a couple Americans. I still don't trust radical Islamists, but neither do I trust greedy Ashkenazi's trying to make a quick buck off other people's suffering.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭

I've mentioned before that I post on a very liberal so called news site. I tell myself that I do it to try and inject some sanity in their ramblings but in truth it is so I can get a laugh out of the responses I get.😀

That site has stopped allowing comments on most stories about the Israeli/Hamas conflict. Before they stopped, I made a comment defending the right of Israel bombing the cowardly terrorists hiding behind civilians in the so called "safe" zone. If that is where the rockets and mortar rounds are coming from then to protect themselves Israel should do whatever is necessary. My likes were leading my dislikes 22 - 8 when posting was stopped and comments disappeared. In another post I wondered why the progressive libs were supporting a faction that would kill anyone suspected of being LGBTQwhatever and treat women worse than indentured servants. That was leading by about the same margin when posting was stopped and the comments went away. Since the majority agreeing with me were calling out their stupidity and hypocrisy, I guess they figured that some censorship was in order or some of their sheep might wake up. Bob

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023

I really try and avoid the news and any thing creepy and giggles put out not counting the press sectary what a joke all of them

I know I can do noting is the sad part like my vote counts LOL

and it just rases my blood pressure and lowers my tolerance to dealing with it watching it

I have to keep up with what's going on but do it sparingly.

another boiling point for me the left passing anti gun laws and restrictions and screaming for more every day and yet turn a blind eye to the crooks and allow them to walk with in minutes , even if arrested.

any one remember iall the big talk we take down the old monuments. or stop this or that , and bend over morre for the chosen ones crime will drop.

has any one heard of one less crime or drive by or drug deal or looting because a statue was removed. or some poor cop is now in jail for shooting a POS due to public demand.

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭

I’ll say this as diplomatically as possible.

Neither side, is on our side.

I wish Israel luck, I hope we get our American citizens back.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Those Hostages are (unfortunately) toast. Israel and most any rational thinking person knows it. Israel is done allowing "Human Shields" from dissuading them from what needs to be done. Hamas has stepped on their Peter on this one.

When Hamas/Hezbollah launch repeated Missile strikes from Hospitals and Mosques, you get what you get. Israel is done playing around. The gloves are off. (As they should be.)

*I find myself "Flying the Bird," everytime I see these Arab protesters on TV/News. Who do you think started this? What would you do, if Israel had done this to you? Etc. Etc. Give me a break. You asked for it, you got it. Enjoy.

• Options

I'm not a fan of tactics used by either side, but I do find it amusing and rather a nice gesture that Marjorie Taylor Greene called for footage from the recent protest inside the Capitol to be saved, and called it an "armed insurrection" or something along those lines.

• Options

That, would be what we call, "Thread Drift," @RossoRacer.

Take it to Politics. (Sir.)

• Options
    Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

I just had to watch, not really but chose to, the idiot omar spew her hate. Never again. I did not shake my fist or yell but sure had to hold back a major hurl. Some folks ought to be sent on a transport to Gaza to help with the cause.

• Options
    edited October 2023

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I fully agree @waltermoe^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These types are lucky you or I, (or another like minded) are not "In Charge." They would find their disruptive butt's declared Persona non grata and be returned to their home Country, post haste.

They are not Citizen's here. As you said, their presence here is a Priveledge, not a Right. Don't like it here? Leave.

Or better yet, let us help you out the back door of a C-130, in flight. Bye Felicia.

Grrrr..................😡

• Options

Apologies for my confusion, but wouldn't this whole thread kinda count, since it's very current global events, and very politically charged events at that?

• Options

Perhaps you are right, Sir. It is also possible I misread your comment as something other than what I saw it as.

No harm/malice intended.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭

The friends and ally's we have were paid for. Americans pay for everything they want.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

The media is not on our side unless it benefits the DEMOCRAT party politically.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,997 ✭✭✭✭

the “news” is not news it’s entertainment.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭

I gave up watching TV "news" years ago. It is not news anymore. It is 100% democrat propaganda.

• Options
  • Options

I believe, you are going to see some of those "Sleeper Cell's," we've all been talking about that have walked across our Southern Border, become more active here in America - once the Gaza Offensive is underway.

* The Arab world is poised to respond. (Even though the Biblical beat down Israel is about to give Hamas, is entirely justified.) IMHO.