In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Caution -forensic report

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭

Only open this link if you have a strong stomach and make sure that there are no children present;

Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities - The Media Line

I hesitated posting this but damn I am disgusted and angry. Forensic reports are showing the brutal atrocities that Hamas perpetrated during their terrorist attack. The palestinians may have some gripes with Israel but what Hamas did was a level of war crimes that should sicken any civilized person. After this, anyone defending Hamas can kiss my *. Bob

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭

All I get is a blank screen. Best Regards - AQH

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,794 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not going to 'open' but doubt it's worse than what many have seen.

Good reason to annihilate HAMAS and any/all supporters. Just a bunch of heathen towel heads doing what uncivilized humanoids do.

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not going to open....

But may our Lord have mercy on us all. If only I was younger.

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

interesting i have seen death before but the media wont show it

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭

Try this link; 'Never seen such barbarity': the grim task of Israel's forensics teams (france24.com)

I wish I had found it first because it isn't as graphic. Last week the Israeli forensic people held a press conference showing the atrocities performed by the Hamas terrorists. For some strange reason our media for the most part has glossed over the worst of the actions by the terrorists. Bob

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,794 ✭✭✭✭

ALL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.

What's that tell us about ALLAH????? This is cave man stuff. Kill off your neighbors so you can steal their cave, territory, or goat herd?

Give the so called Muslims the opportunity to divest themselves of HAMAS and Hezbollah. If they don't or won't, just clean house border to border.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭

From what I have previously seen I can’t imagine people treating innocent people this way.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

Filthy corrupt partisan media is spewing so much disinformation over the Israeli War, one dont know who to believe.

Even worse. they are doing it intentionally.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with the above.

That whole region, is about to undergo what they deserve.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭

The US media are interested only in what supports their agenda.