In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHO ?????

duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

Who do think the democrats will run for presidents and why ??? Thanks for your ideas. 😕

Comments

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe Michelle Obama so her husband can keep being president?

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

I believe Biden will announce on or around the SOTU, he will not be running.

Biden's poll numbers are deservedly circling the drain because he has ruined our economy.

Considering the DEMOCRAT party has embraced Marxism, one would expect a candidate who embraces Marxism such as Gavin Newsome or Hillary Clinton. Hillary still believes she won and is entitled sic be POTUS

Anyone here remember LBJs unpopularity due to the RVN campaign followed by renouncing his candidacy for another term?

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭

Democrats are running their best and brightest. Brandon and Kammy are on this. Liberals vote for who they are told no questions ask.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,393 ******

They seem to dig up unknowns from the most bizarre places very late in the game. Never heard of Obama before he was nominated. Pretty sure he was found homeless on some street in Kenya.

Two billionaire pharmaceutical tycoons made a one dollar bet with each other about making him POTUS.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

He already has his fist up joe's tuchus to make his mouth yap.

I say hillary with the "hold my beer" to save them in a clutch. I kid (really miss the green font) they'll push joe's corps to the finishing line. They'll have to tell joe in his earwig to walk in to the light and joe will talk back NNNNNNNNNNnnnnnoooooooooooooo, not the light!!!

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭

I'm betting they are going to try Michael, I mean Michelle Obama, or else the WEF wonder boy Gavin Newsome. Anybody with disdain for the Constitution scores high in their book.

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

I heard some young dem announced his hat in the ring can't remember what state just a few days ago

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

chris8X57  - newsoms not ready for prime time. The illegals aren't ready to vote him in yet. He was test marketing with "visiting" Florida and the fly over states but I don't think he like the result. Besides he might slide in to auntie feinstein's slot since there is no term limit.