In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Israel Making It Very Clear -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Politics

The Gloves are Off.

Hit Hamas #2 in the middle of Gaza's "Largest Refugee Camp." Which they admit, by an Air Strike.

Israel is Done Playing around. They will catch Worldwide condemnation for this, but as they pointed out - He hid in the Largest Refugee Camp in Gaza, thinking he would be safe. The Lives lost, are on him.

Reminds me of the USA after 9/11.

How do you like me now? 🤔

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2023

(Israel) Now saying, this was the main Hamas Commander for the Oct 7th attacks. He was "tracked," to an underground bunker below the refugee camp. (An Accident? No.)

*He was Specifically called out for commiting atrocities. I will not share here, as it is not Family friendly.

Guess he didn't hid deep enough. 🤔

I find it very difficult, to work up any sympathy.

*Like the Israeli's, my Heart was hardened by the Atrocities commited. Israel (IMHO,) is justified in levying a "Biblical," Beatdown to these people. If a Country had done the same to us, I believe the same Beatdown, would be taking place, by us.

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore🤬

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

Ah they went all "Red Dawn" Robert with "why should we be any different". With biden being so weak the Jews are unleashing all the decades of pent up rage and the silly buggers gave them a reason. Hamas asked and the Jews are now giving it to them.

I'm just wondering how much will be left of the strip?

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭

I see that Yemen has joined the fray and declared war on Israel. The Arabs will not be happy until Israel no longer exists.

Certainly Obiden's 'humanitarian aid' to Iran had nothing to do with funding Hezbollah. This is how world wars get started- not over days, but often time over months and years, until the pot boils over and someone hits the button.

• Options

Unfortunately, I believe you are correct @chris8X57.

I hope this does not blow up into a regional conflict, but it does not look good.

*It is being reported this am, that the Israeli's struck with a 2,000 lb bomb. Not playing around.

(And) I fully agree @Don McManus.

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭

I believe if you want to kill a snake you cut the head off, not the tail. Start taking out Irans oil fields and this war will come to an end. Right now China is buying oil from Iran through the black market, wait too long and China and Iran will establish a trade agreement with one another. Then China will be committed to help protect their oil flow out of Iran. These Middle East countries only understand one thing, STRENGTH.

• Options
    edited November 2023

Being reported about an hour or so ago, Israel hit it again.

1st one was a 2,000 "BLU" Penatrator Bomb. Wonder if this was another of the same. I'd bet it was. 🤔

*An Israeli IDF Spokesman commented when video was shown of 1st Strike aftermath, "Notice that 95% of the people around, are Military aged Men."

*A former American General when asked for comment, referenced the above "BLU" comment and stated that some of the underground "Bunkers and Command Infrastructure, were between 100-150' deep underground."

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,672 ******

I doubt there is a military age Palestinian man who is not Hamas.

Back in the 1990's, an electrical engineer worked at our plant. He was a Palestinian, educated in the US.

I have two friends that worked with him. He told them that when it starts, he would quit his job and go fight Israel.

They live and work among us.

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭✭

I just thought I would share....

Netanyahu in Hebrew means "God is Given" and Benjamin Netanyahu is a direct descendant of King David.

And also when Jacob blessed his 12 sons (the 12 tribes of Israel) he said: Benjamin the son of my right hand, a ravenous wolf.

For such a time as this. 🙏🇮🇱🙏

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options

Saw an Interview with a former Israeli PM, who was also a former IDF Soldier from an "Elite" Unit, today. Naftali Bennett.

He absolutely hammered the CNN Interviewer about the "Civilian casualties in Gaza." He said "What about all the females, kids and babies taken and held hostage by Hamas? What about all the Civilians they not only targeted, but Slaughtered on Oct 7th?" THAT should be the opening question on every single interview. Period."

"Hamas does their best to hide amongst Civilians, Every Single "Civilian casualty," is entirely their responsibility. Why do you think they prevented their "Civilians," from leaving. We warned Civilians to leave. If the Hamas Leaders hide amongst the Population, we will do what we have to do, in order to eliminate them."

Very well spoken. Watch the entire interview if you get a chance.

• Options
    Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

Nations that support Israel will be blessed.

Those that try to wipe her of the face of the earth are doomed.

History has proven this.