In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB 52000 Rock Island 6 inch 10mm

I would like to find a new or slightly used Rock Island Armory

52000 Pro Ultra Match 6 inch HC Big Rock Pistol in 10mm 16 round capacity. To purchase.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.armscor.com/firearms-list/pro-ultra-match-6-hc-big-rock-10mm-16rd

You might go directly to their web site - and then find a dealer near you.

Best Regards - AQH

• Options
    leehnavixleehnavix Member Posts: 4

Can't seem to find any dealers at present with one in stock. They must be behind in production of them. Hopefully someone here may have one new or used . Thanks for the reply

• Options

Did you 'click' on the 'Buy Now' button????? I did not try it as I don't care to spend $1.3+K. I don't know how it works - but it may put you into the production 'que'.

Best Regards - AQH

• Options

Yes AQH!

I filled out their notification by email form and received one that some were in stock and ordered one. About a week later they notified me they had an inventory error and one was not available for my order. I asked if they could keep my funds and send me one for next shipment and they agreed. We'll, 6 months have passed and they recently refunded me and said to reorder when I got another notification. So I have searched pretty much any of the RIA dealers trying to find one inventory or try on here to find a slightly used one. I like their uniqueness and power. I have the 5 inch version and love it. Trying to get a 6 inch one for my collection. I will order a new one if I get a notification again. Like about 10 dealers that have them listed on their website say out of stock. No sure what the hold up might be for making more.

Thanks for your reply!

• Options

Thanks for the replies!! Found one on here today and ordered it from DL Supplies. Used like new!! Look forward to getting it and trying it out!! A unique addition to my collection!!

• Options

First - glad you found what you were looking for. Second - Many Thanks for returning to the forum to inform everyone. Most never return so the search by other forum members continues.

Best Regards - AQH