In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stoeger and Benelli parts compatibility?

sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Stoeger m3000 with factory pistol grip stock and a nice Limbsaver recoil pad. However, the LOP is about 14 3/4", too much for the fat, old man who'd like to shoot it. I've been told by the young fella at my LGS that the Benelli m2 has many parts that interchange with the Stoeger, including buttstocks. Mesa industries makes a decent aftermarket stock for the m2, but before I go down that road, I thought I'd see if one of the experts could share their knowledge on the issue.

Thanx

Arrivederci gigi

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭

I recently bought a Stoeger M3020 (20 ga) and I too, was told by the salesman that choke tubes and 'other parts' were interchangeable. Choke tubes definitely. 'Other parts'? Don't know.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭

may give numerich a call or check to see if they have the same part number on their website.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks folks! I ended up ordering a "compact" stock from midwest gun works. It has a LOP about 1 1/2" shorter, but no pistol grip. Can shoulder the shotgun now without concentrating on pushing it away from my body in the process. AND, the limbsaver pad fits perfectly.

Arrivederci gigi