In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Come on man's trying for a second term

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Politics

You know what they say about a president at war gets a second term. So her we go. Air strikes at Iraq. Weren't we there not too long ago? So I reckon we'll be sending in boots in 2024.

Comments

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭

We obviously think alike. That waste of oxygen doesn't care how many young soldiers he gets killed as long as he gets his second term.

If this isn't bad enough, if he gets his second term, we will end up with Harris finishing out his term.

Care to guess how many executive orders she will enact?? Guns, green bills, elimination of the First Amendment, same for the Second Amendment, making any pastor who preaches from the Bible a felon!

Kamala will make us wish Joe hadn't died or been replaced.

Can you imagine things so bad we would want Joe back??😔😲😫😪😡

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭

Oh I forgot about harris. Been listening to Christmas music for the past month on the radio and little talk radio so I forgot about the laughing guff. I need to see what silliness did that fool get in to the past month.

Sad thing is if she does slide in to the big "P" position since she did nothing, she'll not be kicked off for what's left of the term. I'll bet the rest of the country will want California to give her a job. A seat on the 9th circuit? Maybe the AG of California if it's not too low of a position for the VP.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,803 ✭✭✭✭

What concerns me the most is there are people who will vote for him knowing he has ruined our economy and out to destroy America as founded.

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭

Biden, Harris, a burlap sack of potatoes...it no longer matters who's on The Hill because the media controls the country. The President is simply their mouthpiece.

The way out of this mess is from bottom up. There's no way any of us can change the country by being part of the problem. But, we can influence change in smaller circles by demonstrating those ideals we believe in. And there are no bad outcomes when living honestly and by example.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds good, but in reality we probably dropped two two thousand pound bombs on a tool shed. The casualties they are reporting after are attack was most likely the night watchman and some bystanders and they counted them as militants.

We have to carrier groups over there and for what? So the news media can report that Biden is getting tuff. If you’re not going to use them it just makes us look weak. It would have been better to have left them at home. When we start taking out Irans oil fields, destroying their shipping ports and munitions factories, then things will settle down over there.

Israel has proximately 30 nuclear weapons that I’m sure we supplied them. if Kim Jong Un of North Korea was to give Iran a couple of nuclear weapons I’m sure Iran would use them on are carrier fleet and Israel.

If you see a poison snake you kill it, if not it will bit you.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭