In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New York Times using the term "illegal" for action taken by the "migrants".

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭

Today I was looking at the front page photo with the end of the year invasion a thousand miles away. Was it Wall Street Journal? Both had the same image but one didn't use the term illegal. Any ways a few months ago they used the same words for similar images. Times be changing.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,805 ✭✭✭✭

In a way, I hope the 'sanctuary cities' turn into even worse crap holes than they already are. Maybe a full on 'migrant' uprising will give them a different perspective on America.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Just watched on the News, the Mayors of NYC, Chicago and Denver, (all Dems) all "Sanctuary Cities," saying collectively that the current Immigration/Migrant problem is "unsustainable" and they need more help from the Federal Govt. 😆

They showed that 13-15 (I believe, if not more) buses showed up overnight in NYC from Texas. 😁

Stick it to them Gov. Abbot. 👍

• Options

I was thinking how San Francisco "a sanctuary city" wanting to fill the down town office buildings from the mass tech people "working" from home (covid) could be filled to house the junkies, hookers and now "migrants". I wonder how many years newsom got in the office? According to google looks like 2027. Lawed that is a long time. Not quite 2035 to see his gas free ride "dream" fall flat but the next 3 years are gonna be ugly.

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭

America will be bankrupt in 5 years

• Options

Wait for the haves and have not get ugly. I imagine California will resemble the slums in the movie "Elysium".

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they need another Plane load of "Migrants," showing up on Martha's Vineyard, (that was great!) 😁 In order to call them "Illegal's."

Having been to Martha's Vineyard many times on Vacations, I knew how that was going to go over when it happened. You saw how fast they got them off the Island. (Because) Those Democratic Multi-millionaires "did not have the rescources to deal with the problem here." 😂 Off we go, to Cape Cod.

Problem solved.

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭

It may be a reality. They had a hard time selling US bonds at some of the recent auctions, even with the high interest rates they are saying.