In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WE're headed for WWIII

Comments

• Options
    FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭

We always have been. Just a matter of when we get there.

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I'd say we have been at it for about 20 years it just hasn't gone all out yet.

RLTW

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1

I agree with all above. Unfortunately we now have an administration in place that is weak and dumb enough to actually start WWIII. SMDH.

Them, and the ones pulling ALL the strings, would LOVE for WWIII to begin. They get more money, more power, and most importantly they attain their goal of global depopulation and ENDING the USA.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

WW III has already begun

• Options
    Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭

A few Spookies and a dozen or so cruise's placed in correct locations would put a stop the Iran/Iraq threat. Regan shut up Kadafi with one blow.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭

Better hope nothing serious happens the so called commander in chief has half a brain. We are in trouble.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2

Iran has a big edge, all Iran needs to do is attack from Joe Biden's open Southern border.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭

biden frees up cash so Iran can nuke up and then we attack? Dude's scorched earth tactics for the next president to deal with.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭

Good point Yosh, BTW Biden has been funding Iran while at the same time tranzing our military.

Bet most dont know those in transition are not deployable.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand where the POTUS gets his authority to lob bombs and missiles at whoever he wishes. The Constitution clearly states that only Congress can declare war. So the POTUS just kills and maimes whoever he wishes without a declaration of war. FDR was the last one who did it correctly.

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭

This is what I found on the war powers act

The war powers resolution requires the president to notify congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed force from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States.