In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The ghetto crab leg experience.....well worth it....dinner and a show!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,716 ✭✭✭✭

We typically get together once a week with a bunch of family members and lifelong friends for dinner somewhere. This coming Friday we are branching out of our norm and going to a place called Crab Barrack in Roebuck. OMG....YALL.

I happened upon this place by accident a while back. My middle child was in town and wanted to go somewhere to get crab legs. So, I did the google map thing and found this was the closest option. Since I wasn't familiar with what this was....we loaded up and headed over there.

It is hilarious......they have LOUD super ghetto music playing....the unedited versions of the songs. Its kind of scary, but the food was great. Everyone there looks mad as heck and the other customers are wearing everything from pajamas to Vegas hooker garb. Its a feast for your eyes.

I kept saying "did that song just say ______?" and trying to nod my head in a direction to get Karen to look at what I was seeing. It was amazing.

I told everyone they HAD to go there for one of our group dinner things.....this Friday is the day. We will see if they EVER trust me to pick a place again. Too funny.

If you guys don't hear from me after Friday.....you know what happened.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments