In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So how long will it be until Taylor Swift writes a "He did me wrong" song about Travis Kelce??

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,803 ✭✭✭✭

Taylor Swift goes through "boyfriends" more often than I change my underwear.

I'm going to guess that failed relationships are where she gets most of her song writing inspiration.😂

Comments

• Options
    RidefarRidefar Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭

You can bet that she got some "inspiration" first thing this morning , probably some last night as well !

• Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭

It’s not her fault the media post her and Travis each day. Let’s be positive

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭

I for one am sick of seeing kelce/swift news. You are probably right austin20 but have the term reversed.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,803 ✭✭✭✭

Taylor Swift gives me a pain where the light don't shine but this mess with Kelce honestly makes me wonder how much of their "relationship" was staged. One thing you have to admit about Taylor Swift is she is a really good businesswoman.

How much would all of that free print media and free TV airtime cost if Taylor had to pay for it?? My best guess is many, many millions. All for going to a few football games. This is as pretty good return on a limited amount of her time.

This also fired up her "base", them bubble headed Swifties where so much of her income comes from.

(Imagine me shaking my head as I type this.) She is a billionaire. Proof you don't need talent to get seriously rich.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭

Just the fact it is brought up at all means P.T. Barnum was a genius. Every minute.

• Options
    elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭

I find it necessary to change the Taylor Swift filter on my computer every two days.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,179 ✭✭✭✭

I'd guess he did me wrong would apply to biden. I can imagine she lost money back covid years messing up her bottom line. Then hitting her up with the tax rates for this tour. 

dreher - As for talentless billionaires Kardashians comes to mind.

• Options
    mrs102mrs102 Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Wait until he bumps her on the sideline and screams in her face............I'm calling it roid rage! She won't make excuses for him like Reid has.