In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Willie Jr

Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 18 in General Discussion

I wonder what he's up to? Has he logged in lately?

@4205raymond

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

Comments

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭

So glad you are doing better Lady Rae. Willie Jr. is a little Angel. He sits on my bed and watches me type on the puter. When he gets tired of playing he sprawls across my chest above my folded arms and drifts into a coma. ----------------------Ray

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,029 ✭✭✭✭

That is one ADORABLE pooch

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21

Austin20, thank you.

Took Willie Jr. to West Point a while back. to visit the "Troops" where i worked for 41 years. Been retired for 18 years now and a good dozen of old timers still there. Servpro has finished cleaning up first floor from all the previous flooding at West Point and Highland Falls. Around 100 employees and around one third work from home now.

My old boss passed away on Feb 8th ten years ago and I promised him I would go back to visit our family from time to time. He always said they could only have one "Commander in Chief" and that he would only get in the way. I bought donuts for the whole crew and left his name on a card. I miss Seth and think of him often.

All my co-workers know that I lost my sweetheart Diane at Christmas '22 and three months later i lost my best friend in the whole world "Willie". They were so happy to see that i had rejoined the ranks of the living with Willie Jr. I carried Willie Jr. around all three floors in my jacket zipped up and his head sticking out. He had so much fun and kissed all the girls. Met the new CEO/Pres, Mark also.

I am so lucky to have a daughter (Heather- today is her birthday) and Brother in Law, Mickey in Houston, that thought so much of me to give me Willie Jr. Willie Jr. saved my life.-----------Ray

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,029 ✭✭✭✭

Great story Ray.. Thank you sharing and Happy Birthday to you daughter Heather.

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the story Ray. And as Austin said Happy Birthday to Heather 🎈🎉🎂

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭

Ray........happy birthday to your daughter Heather!

As for me........my daughter Heather has a birthday in a few weeks.

Daughter's are great..........as I'll always be "daddy".

No flies on my son though. We had great times coyote calling. He's newly married........so I guess I'll give him some space for a while.