In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oral Supreme Court Arguments On Bump Stocks........Live

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin

This belongs in Gun Rights, but I'll post it here for a bit to give it a bost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxGxHVlMV60

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin

Pretty sorry presentation by our side IMO.

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, but it appears the Justices are asking good questions about the comparison between bump stocks and machine guns.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29

Horse Plains Drifter - Don't matter where you post it. It all comes up under Recent Discussions.

Do people even own these? I thought you had to destroy them? Maybe kept the broken parts to sue the government (Trump).

Almost forgot. No matter how good "our" presenters are the justices have no clue what they're hearing. Like someone trying to explain astrophysics to me. Also I remember one of them couldn't even differentiate what a "woman" is. I can. Hell the little boy from "Kindergarten Cop" could in simple words.