In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crew Launch Tonight

Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭

SpaceX and NASA are targeting Saturday for Falcon 9’s launch of Dragon’s eighth operational human spaceflight mission (Crew-8) to the International Space Station from Launch Complex 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 11:16 p.m. ET, with a backup opportunity available on Sunday, March 3 at 10:53 p.m. ET

A live webcast of this mission will begin on X @SpaceX about one hour prior to launch. Watch live on X, NASA TV, or Youtube.

The Dragon spacecraft supporting this mission previously flew the Demo-2, Crew-2, Ax-1, and Crew-6 missions to and from the space station. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will land on Landing Zone 1 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station.

During their time on the orbiting laboratory, the crew will conduct over 200 scientific experiments and technology demonstrations, including new research to prepare human exploration beyond low-Earth orbit and benefit humanity on Earth.

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.

Comments