In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

I have been watching the trial. It appears to me that there was a real lack of regard for gun handling by everyone on the set.

For all of news and video I have watched I have not seen anything that points to how a live round was on that set.

• Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭

I was under the impression that "prop" guns were used in movie making. I've owned a prop gun before and it it feels and operates just like the real thing, just a tad lighter in weight so I wonder why they were using real firearms ??

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,363 ******
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭

Baldwin wanted to get by on the cheap and this is what turns out. How could any sane person hire that "armorer" . People walking off set confirms he is a total tool with rounded off edges.

• Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 6

I was hoping this was a review from someone who tried out a new rust remover & preventative coating.

Would have been more useful than her.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

That silly girl is going to do time for baldwin killing folks. I bet now the people in the same job as her will be very observant.

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭

As well she should yoshmyster. Unfortunately, I doubt it.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭

Found guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

She was found guilty. Want to bet Baldwin walks?

• Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭

If I was an actor in any type shoot'em up movie I wouldn't trust anybody, I'd have to check the ammo out myself before anyone pointed a firearm at me and pulled the trigger. The movies armorers claim of it being safe wouldn't mean diddly-squat to me, I'm checking both the ammo & gun myself.

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭

I won't take that bet. I wonder if she will actually do the time.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, because you're a responsible gun owner. Baldwin on the other hand, is dimwit actor. Massive difference.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

Rule number one around here. Never hand someone a handgun unless slide is locked open on a pistol, or cylinder is open on revolver. Rule number two, never take a handgun from someone unless one and two rules are not followed.

• Options

Well it's been like what, 30 years since Bruce Lee's kid got killed on set. So I reckon this'll keep folks safe for another 30?

Junkballer  - I'd check mine and yours (if it's to be pointed at me) before they roll film but I'm sure that is against the rules.

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,243 ✭✭✭✭

Will this victory for the DA cause them to let Baldwin off the hook? Or, will this make the DA even more eager to convict Baldwin.

• Options

They'll blame the "armorer". Since baldwin is just a monkey who's told to dance. Also I reckon baldwin's hedging his bets by hitting up all his democRAT homies. Be funny if baldwin is prepping for his time behind bars by watching "Get Hard" a horribly bad Will Ferrell Kevin Hart.

I wonder if they'll put the movie out? I mean they did put out "The Crow" and that movie got a trilogy.