In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

anyone heard from Roy????

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭

the fellow who's house got hit by the tornado? not sure of his full handle but I thought it was roy something. Just wondering how he came out with insurance and all.

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,366 ******
    edited March 4

It is ROY222 and he was active yesterday according to GB stats.

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭

I've been watching his GoFundMe account.... It's growing but by bit. And I've been praying for him.

@ROY222 🙏

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,997 ✭✭✭✭

I hope his insurance company has stepped up and is helping him recover

• Options

I just got this via email... Because I gave a small donation to his GoFundMe account.... I accidentally copied to much and I'm too tired to delete it all lol

HI,

My name is Randy and I need help. My home was destroyed In Underwood, IN on the morning of 2/10/2024. I was almost killed twice this morning. Once when the tornado hit and once when the ceiling collapsed on me. A lifetime of saving and working has been wiped out. I am a mess. The house is mess. The contents are crushed and wet.

My house was on every TV station in Louisville, KY. I took a direct hit.

Anything that you can send will help.

I will try to update when possible.

I am guarding the debris right now. Someone came the last couple nights or so and cut the catalytic converter off my F350 pickup. Part of the house damaged the truck and there are pieces of the house in the truck bed.

Please help me.

Please pray for me.

I am still in shock.

Thanks,

Randy

2/13/2024 Update

Emotional morning but I was able to get 10 minutes of sleep last night. That up from 5 minutes and up from 0 minutes. Sleeping in the car is not very good. My ankles and knees are still hurting so it is painful to walk and steps are even worse. The * on my head appears to be hearing. Thank you all that have sent a donation and prayers. You are truly appreciated for the rest of my life. Thanks, Randy

2/17/2024 Update

High wind blew some of the tarps off 2/15/2024. I had a panic attack.

Snow came the evening of 2/16/2024 along with the cold.

I don't know how much more I can take. Am I dead and in hell?

2/23/2024 Update.

There is no place like home. Those words have never been truer.

2/27/2024 Update.

Thank you for all that sent messages of support and donations. I truly need it.

I cannot get rid of these extreme anxiety. The medicine does not seem to having much effect. Cannot sleep or eat well yet.

Watching them remove items from my house is like I am dead and watching them remove the remains of my life.

Updates (1)

Today by RANDALL BECKMAN, Organizer

3/11/2024 Update.

I am waiting for them to begin to rebuild. I hope it does not rain and snow anymore so it does not cause anymore damage. I put debris around the edges of the house to try to keep water from running in the basement and flooding.

Dr has taken me off the anti-anxiety medicine since it was causing to many bad side effects. PTSD is no fun.

I hope they get to rebuilding my house soon.

Thank you to all that have sent donations, left messages, and made phone calls. Just talking to some one helps.

Randy

John Adams

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭

thanks lady Rae

• Options

John Adams

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,997 ✭✭✭✭