In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Two More Launches Today

Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,203 ✭✭✭✭

Following the successful launch of Crew 8 to the Space Station last night, SpaceX has two more launches on tap for today, weather permitting...

SpaceX is targeting Monday for Falcon 9’s launch of the Transporter-10 mission to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 4E at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California. Liftoff is targeted for 2:05 p.m. PT. If needed, there is a backup opportunity Tuesday, March 5 at the same time.

A live webcast of this mission will begin on X @SpaceX about 10 minutes prior to liftoff. Watch live.

This will be the fifth flight for the first stage booster supporting this mission. Following stage separation, Falcon 9 will land on Landing Zone 4 (LZ-4) at Vandenberg Space Force Base.

Transporter-10 is SpaceX’s 10th dedicated smallsat rideshare mission. There will be 53 payloads on this flight, including CubeSats, MicroSats, and a hosted payload. To date, SpaceX has launched nearly 1,000 smallsats for more than 130 customers across our entire Rideshare program.

Then, SpaceX will launch 23 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. Liftoff is targeted for 6:56 p.m. ET, with backup opportunities available until 10:54 p.m. ET. If needed, additional opportunities are also available on Tuesday, March 5 starting at 6:28 p.m. ET.

A live webcast of this mission will begin on X @SpaceX about five minutes prior to liftoff. Watch live.

This is the 13th flight for the first stage booster supporting this mission. Following stage separation, the first stage will land on the A Shortfall of Gravitas droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.

Comments