In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So an update on Mrs Ros

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭

We were diagnosed with carcinoma in her breast, and had a discussion with both the surgical oncologist, and now a oncologist, and the plan is to complete a regimen of four months of chemotherapy, which consists of a start on Tuesday and then, every other Tuesday this is the phase 1 to shrink The approximately 2 cm size tumor, The idea is that the chemotherapy will make the surgery less invasive, because there are three spots on her breast and one in the lymph node…. The surgery will be hopefully our goal hurdle this year. I appreciate the prayers …

also appreciate @AdamsQuailHunter sent me a card …we have good insurance but have a rather big deductible as I’m self employed. Insurance of course resets in may another deductible. I’m going to be selling some stock …so will update as this journey Her name is Jenn a she’s the best woman ever. Ros

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments