In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The greatest scam in human history

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,362 ******

Not too long of a read and well worth the little time. It conveys what I said all along, we were and somewhat still, are being scammed!

• Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭

We have been deceived and lied too by both sides of this issue so many times that I have a difficult time believing either side.

• Options
    Lucky4597 Lucky4597 Member Posts: 229 ✭✭✭

Might want to ask any deployed active or retired military personnel about how many vaccinations they've had.

• Options

And the Covid shot is going to be the one that takes somebody out?

https://usarmybasic.com/about-the-army/army-shots/

• Options
    Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭

Without a doubt and the truth is finally coming to light.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭

A long read but a good one. Definitely worth the time.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭

Here. Let me save you the time of looking it up. No mention in the article of which ones were "developed" in 6 to 8 months . . . and used for the first time - except, of course, the one that was developed in 6 to 8 months and used for the first time (and is not on the list).

Influenza Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) Meningococcal Quadrivalent PolioA

Tetanus-diphtheria Influenza (Flu Shot) Hepatitis A Typhoid Cholera Hepatitis B

Plague Rabies Varicella Influenza

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭

That was always the problem. No prior testing. Well, that and all the lies and political weaponization of COVID.

Count me out on government mandated anything.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options

You have the first hand experience and the service that I don't have - and thank you for it sincerely. I have my own experience w/the Covid shot - two flavors, 7 total. No complications obviously. I have gotten an H1N1 shot, (or whatever strain they project), seasonaly for the past 30 years - as long as I have been getting on/off commercial flights twice a month as part of the job.

Somewhere along the line "Covid" got political - and we all have an opinion about that. What is factual is that alot of people got sick enough from Covid to go to the hospital - as in, go or die. And for a time, alot of people who may have been sick enough from something else and needed a bed couldn't get one because of that. That's not opinion. I got those shots, and will continue to - for the same reason I get a flu shot - I gotta move around to make a living and I don't feel like getting sick. That simple.

• Options

Who forced you? I mostly hear about people who didn't or wouldn't get one. Some employers tried it early on - but they backed away from it pretty quick.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭

My wife was doing Chemo when the first vaccines came out. It was my choice to be vaccinated. I have had covid twice. The vaccines are useless.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭

My spouse was "forced" to get the jab or not come to work at the hospital. She got it, first one, and got covid within two weeks. Next round got another and got covid in two weeks again, all with all the "precautions" they, the employer, MANDATED. Worked in ER, and anyone with a fever was covid, reason being, the company got X number of dollars for any "covid patient." Scam all the way to get the dollars and it did nothing to protect" her in this "particular" case.

I, myself did not get any jab and never had covid that I was aware of. Just myself. Local health department said stay away and get some place to stay which I did not. I went about my life and survived. MY story, others of course varies.

• Options

Yes - Healthcare workers. There was a pretty pronounced movement against the polio vaccine when it rolled out and was mandated. This is nothing new and ideally people get a choice. As far as I know I never got Covid AFTER get the shots. I am almost positive I had it in the fall of 2019 when 7 flights a day from Wuhan were still coming into ORD. I was sick AF for two weeks.

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭

My company forced me to disclose vaccination status which was subsequently used during "layoffs". A buddy's company forced him to get the jab or be let go.

As far as I know I never got Covid AFTER get the shots

And I never got COVID after buying a red car.

I wish there was a way to block entire threads. This dead horse topic has been beaten enough.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options

Not my horse...

This discussion has been closed.