In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trying to find a user by the name Centershot

honorshonors Member Posts: 2

Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum , although I have been using GunBroker for about 25 years. As the title says , I am looking for someone that use to sell ammo on Gunbroker that went by the user name of Centershot. I don't know anything personally about this seller other than I always bought .223 ammo from him. I have not seen anything listed by him since the pandemic started in 2020 , it has been so long since I have bought or seen anything listed by him that I cannot even remember which state he lives in. I would really like to get in touch with him but more than anything I would just like to know that he is alright. Like I stated previously, I have not seen anything listed on GunBroker by him since the beginning of the pandemic and have wondered about him many times over the past 4 years . I could be very mistaken but I always assumed that he is an older gentleman that obviously has been reloading ammo for several years. If anyone knows anything about how I can get in touch with him or even how he's doing please give some feedback.

Thank you so much , honors.

Comments