In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Aquaman 2" is out on DVD

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder how much of Amber Heard is cut from this since she fell from grace?

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭

I have not even watched the 1st one. I never heard any good reviews so i Took a pass,

What did you think I might take a look ?

I have been watching old movies lately, like war , western and horror mostly

But I have Been hooked on you tube for a while endless subjects history to car repair the 1/2 hour to 1 hour, most of them take do not burden my short attention span I have developed

Will add I have been watching YouTubers talking about ancient Egypt and how no way could such things be building a hamer and chisel lol

• Options

The first Aquaman was great. All the years Aquaman was a butt of a joke so I wasn't expecting much. So it was a nice surprise like Shazam. I hope Aquaman 2 is more of the same.

On youtube I like to watch those car shows, too. Like I Do Cars about a car dismantler guy breaking down engines to find out why it broke. Then there is PowerNation some episodes are better than others. Haggerty's Barn Finder. The one I love to see it done Project Binky. Been watching and waiting for like 10 years. Basically couple of Brits modifying a Mini-Cooper for dirt rally. I reckon one of us will die before seeing it done.

I was watching something about pyramids last week. I was more of trying to guess how the Mexicans/Central America and Egyptians built similar shaped projects. On side note how people discovered booze. Egyptians with beer and Aztecs with their Pulque. They all can't be descendants of the Irish.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,395 ******

Quote;  On side note how people discovered booze. Egyptians with beer and Aztecs with their Pulque. They all can't be descendants of the Irish.

After watching partridges and squirrels for many years, eating the cherries and berries left to ferment on the trees. I've come to my own hypothesis about this subject! 😁

• Options

It must be bad that Best Buy, Target didn't even carry it. Dude at Best Buy mentioned they won't be carrying DVDs so there is no reason for me to ever go there. Target even took the end cap to promote books so they ain't far behind Best Buys. Now Walmart had the DVD but I wanted the Blu Ray so the search continues.

I did find "Freelance" a John Cena ex-army turned lawyer goes back for one last job as a request from a buddy. Not bad. It reminded me of "The Lost City" and I think the plaza they used were in both. Also it was nice seeing Christian Slater working.

• Options

I needed a French loaf to make my corned beef sandwiches so I went to Walmart. I should've gotten the loaf there instead of Lucky's at $2.49 instead of a buck. I wonder what Walmart loaf weighed in at? Anyhow I got it and it was okay. Not as good as the first one. They brought back Black Manta. Kind a racist making a brotha the villain then naming him "Black" Manta. They should've brought a different villain. Also I was expecting them killing off Amber Heard like J-lo in "Jersey Girl" in the first 15 minuets.

• Options
    Lucky4597 Lucky4597 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

I have read, and not confirmed in any way however, that when given a choice between fermented and regular ripe fallen apples, pigs will most often choose the fermented ones. The theory is that most mammals will learn how to self-medicate.

• Options

Even pigs knows the joys of altering their mind.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭

I have read a lot of different animals seek out fermented fruit to get drunk

I guess every thing likes to get buzzed

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭