In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fluidpay

QPMQPM Member Posts: 1

Hi all. I am working on getting my payment gateway linked to my BG. I use Fortis (Zeamster) which won't work with GB. However, Fortis also has Bluedog under their umbrella which appears to be GB compatible.

Fortis told me that GB no longer accepts 3 party integrations, only Fluidpay. Is this correct?

I can link via Fluidpay but it costs me an extra 10 bucks a month and I hate to pay something if I can access the same thing via my gateway.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,362 ******

The forums do not have anything to do with the auction side of GB. We do have many sellers on GB that participate in the forums and they may give you advice based on their experience with their auctions on GB, However all inquiries regarding auctions support/processes, etc. need to go through the auction side support to get any official answer to your situation. There on links to support on every page on the auction side near the bottom of the page as well as possibly other areas.